Decision status: Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
RESOLVED – that
1) the contract be awarded to Gatherwell as the External Lottery Manager for the provision of a Community Lottery Scheme for Bolsover District Council.
2) the contract will be awarded initially for two years with the possibility of three additional periods each of two years.
3) the Head of Leader’s Executive and Partnerships be given delegated authority in consultation with the Portfolio Holder - Partnerships and Leisure to extend the contract for the maximum of three additional periods each of two years. Extensions to be conditional upon the satisfactory performance of the contractor.
4) the Section 151 Officer be nominated the responsible officer for the Gambling Commission’s lottery licence.
5) £5,871 be allocated from the Transformation Reserve to set up the scheme and that any ongoing costs are met from income received from the Community Lottery Scheme.
Publication date: 30/09/2020
Date of decision: 28/09/2020
Decided at meeting: 28/09/2020 - Executive